Changing Work Patterns
Many people at all levels in a workplace today are available to work on a temporary basis.
This can benefit employers who wish to employ people with particular skills for a fixed-term assignment, to manage the changing demands of their business and to meet a sudden need or staff absence from the business. Some of our clients take on temporary staff to guage their ability to perform a permanent role.
Access to Temporary Staff
Edutemps has a National Database of over 4,000 education industry specialist and professionals and has been successfully providing temporary staff to for many of Australia’s leading RTOs, Universities, Colleges, TAFE’s, Global Training Organisations and Corporate Learning & Development teams to meet demand.
Making engaging temporary staff TROUBLEFREE
When employing temporary staff, it is important to meet all regulatory requirements and employment standards.
When using Edutemps temporary staff we:
- ensure that the worker is paid the correct wage under the relevant award and that the rate includes a casual loading
- provide legal WHS Induction with generic employment related modules including Discrimination, Harassment and Bullying
- provide an employment contract that adheres to the National Employment Standards (NES) and relevant Award
- take care of timesheeting and payrolling for the worker which includes managing SGC and PAYG
- ensure insurance coverage including Workers Compensation, Public Liability and Professional Indemnity
- provide candidate access to an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
When you engage Edutemps you know we are a corporate member of the Recruitment and Consulting Services Association (RCSA) and adhere to their standards.