How we work.
Fees – Permanent Placements
Our Agency fee is structured a little different to other agencies as we have devised a payment structure that combines a “fee for service” with an “outcome-bonus”. This model gives us and our clients both ‘skin in the game’ and reduces recruitment fees – a win-win for both. A non-refundable flat fee of $2,500 + GST is paid on commencement of the project. This fee covers:
- All job advertising costs for adverts placed by Edutemps.
- A tailored sourcing strategy that involves screening potential candidates from our extensive industry-specific database (developed over the past six years) and other sources.
- Confidential approaches to candidates who would not otherwise be seeking alternative employment (“head-hunting”)
- Thorough screening and interviewing of candidates by Industry experts
- Introductory video interview of the candidate (if required).
- Access to a project management platform that allows you to track shortlisted candidates through the process.
- Interview and feedback management
- Reference Checking including verification of referees and audio recording (when possible) of referee checks
- Offer Management
After the shortlist is presented and a candidate accepts the offer a further fee placement fee, derived from the Annual Gross Renumeration of the candidate is payable (see below table).
|Annual Gross Remuneration||Service Fee||Placement Fee|
|Under 50,000||$1500 + gst||$1500 + gst|
|$51,000 – $80,000||$2,500 + gst||$2,500 + gst|
|$80,000 – $100,000||$2,500+ gst||$5,000+ gst|
|Over $100,000||$2,500 + gst||negotiable|
Part-time candidates can also be placed. The initial $2500 + GST project fee is still applicable and the placement fee is calaculated at $750 per day of engagement.