Posted: March 25th, 2019
Work Type: Permanent
Salary: 85k - 95k
- Full Time, Permanent Ongoing Role
- Start Immediately
- Fast Paced Environment
Our client is a large and expanding Registered Training Organisation, well-established in the Vocational Education industry.
Work with one of Australia’s leading private training providers. Offering more than 60 qualifications at Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma level across a range of industries. Join the team as the Compliance Manager.
- Maintain up to date knowledge on the VET sector and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor the RTOs compliance with the VET Quality Framework
- Communicate and implement any changes to regulatory requirements with other staff members
- Plan, schedule and either conduct or oversee:
- o Internal audits
- o Training Product Reviews
- o Assessment Validation
- Maintain trainer qualification register – ensure all trainers and assessors hold and maintain currency in relevant qualifications and units of competency
- Manage RTO scope of registration including reviewing scope regularly and communicating any changes to staff members
- Submit any required applications to ASQA including submission of scope changes; change of details, renewal applications
- Submit required data reports including total VET Activity reporting; Quality indicator reporting and assisting the CEO in completing the annual declaration on compliance
- Conduct student file audits including initial, interim and final audits
- Develop, review and maintain relevant policies and procedures
- Develop, review and maintain the key documents register and compliance register
- Conduct assessment validation on assessor judgements and training products
- Report on weekly activity.
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Previous experience in working in a compliance role for an RTO
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the 2015 Standards for RTOs
- Knowledge of funding requirements and able to assist with funding applications
- Ability to map and gap assessment tools for contextualisation
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to liaise with Government Bodies and key stakeholders
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Experience with different types of funding including Employment Services
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter in WORD addressing the above requirements for consideration.
Please note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.