Trainer & Assessor / Teacher – IT Trainer (China)
- Accommodation + Airfares + Health Insurance – all provided
- Visa assistance provided
- Attractive remuneration + daily and weekly allowances
We currently have an exciting opportunity to work in China as a Teacher/Trainer & Assessor on a temporary full-time for eleven (11) weeks from the 29th October 2019 until the 10th January 2020 with travel either side. Induction would commence in Brisbane the week prior and then 1 week on your return to complete a handover.
A fantastic opportunity! Get into the offshore market working for one of Australia’s leading educational institutions.
Our client is looking for an experienced Trainer & Assessor who has recent experience in delivering and assessing in ICT50418 Diploma of IT Networking. You must be happy to relocate to China for the duration of this contract.
You will have Airfares, Accommodation, Insurance, Visa, in addition to a generous wage.
- Vocational competencies at least to the level being delivered and assessed;
- Possession of one of the following training and assessment credentials:
- Current industry skills directly relevant to the training and assessment being provided;
- Current knowledge and skills in vocational training and learning that informs the training and assessment provided;
- Evidence of undertaking professional development in the fields of the knowledge and practice of vocational training, learning and assessment including competency-based training and assessment.
- Working with Children Check.
- Note: Proof of qualifications and industry currency/experience required
Apply today for further information on this attractive opportunity.
We will be shortlisting shortly and look forward to receiving your resume.
Alternatively contact me: Zoe Carter ([email protected]) – Please do not apply via email.